Could you use some help with a building project in Maidstone, London or the South East? Or with a commercial rent negotiation?
Why not find a Building Surveyor who’ll help your building processes and property transactions run smoothly – and stay within budget?
If you’re buying or leasing new business premises, could you benefit from some technical due diligence to
make sure the property represents a solid investment?
Whether you’re building, buying, letting or renting, input from an RICS Building Surveyor helps you avoid the usual hassles involved with property and construction – and can save you
a whole lot of time and money too.
With that in mind, my consultancy has one aim: to help clients in London and the South East achieve the results they want for their property, with custom-made building surveys, professional
surveying services and down-to-earth, good advice.
Buildings and property. We all need them, and we all appreciate what they have to offer. But, at times, they raise questions. That’s when some advice can come in handy –
advice from a fully accredited RICS Building Surveyor.
One who’s been in the industry for 30 years and who can give you the expert analysis and the answers you’re looking for.
I take on projects in London and Maidstone, as well as across Kent, Sussex and adjacent counties in the South East, accepting engagements from businesses, professional developers and private
Here are just a few reasons to call me on 07967 254296 or email for your FREE
1. Save money and protect your investment with:
2. Get big-firm expertise AND small-firm flexibility:
- to cut through complex dilapidations claims
- to prepare or review expert technical data for a Licence to Alter
- for astute assessment of development potential
3. Have someone helping you fight your corner:
Call 07967 254296 or email to see how I can add value or help to progress your project.
Find a Building Surveyor Who Can Help You Move Forward
Whatever the issue, the good news is you don’t need to let unanswered questions stall your progress.
- Whether it’s a new build or you’re making alterations and repairs, an expert surveyor can help to minimise costs and
maximise your investment
- Get expert opinion and the industry know-how to move forward with confidence
- For a condition survey or advice on the construction and repair of your property – including the impact on your bottom line
– you’re in the right place
Rest assured. If you’re involved in building or property transactions in Maidstone, London or the South East, you’ll get a step closer to the results you need TODAY.
Get an independent Building Surveyor on your side – one who’s been living and breathing property and construction for over 30 years.
Nick Hill MRICS – Chartered Building Surveyor Based in Maidstone
My name is Nick Hill. I’m glad you found me. I specialise in providing expert building surveys, property inspections and reports, with experience in all aspects of property and construction– from
large mixed-use developments to domestic extensions and everything inbetween.
I help businesses, property investment companies, professional developers and private individuals complete construction projects and property transactions they can be proud of – without the drama.
After all, isn’t that what it’s all about?
Here’s what you need to know about me:
- I have a no-nonsense approach, anchored by professional integrity and 30 years of industry experience
- Based in Maidstone, Kent, I have quick and easy access to London and most areas of the South East
- I’m a long-standing, professional member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- I work with businesses, shops, property investors, developers, landlords and commercial tenants
- For owners of domestic property, I also provide Party Wall services and tailored condition surveys
- My aim is to save you time and help
you save or make money – with expert advice, surveys and reports
In short, I provide courteous, thoughtful and intelligent surveying services, bringing experience and insight to every project. Without making a song and
dance about it. Let’s get started by me telling you a bit more about my work and
I’m a Consultant Chartered Building Surveyor working in London and all areas of Kent, Surrey and Sussex.
Case studies and news of recent renovation and construction projects I’ve been involved in.
Get my FREE,
4-step guide to preventing and resolving party
What Kind of Surveying Advice Do You Need?
Do you need to find a Building Surveyor to carry out a condition survey for a commercial building? Large or small, period or
Or do you need help with a Party Wall or a domestic property?
I survey all types of property – both commercial and domestic. Warehouses, clubs, surgeries, offices and shops. Flats, conversions, terraced, semis and detached homes,
including Georgian, Victorian, Edwardian and modern properties. Plus many more.
- Custom-Made Condition Surveys
- Technical Due Diligence
- Defects Analysis
- Party Walls
- Extensions & Renovations
- Licence to Alter
- PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) Schedules
- Building Projects & Contract Administration
- Planning and Building Control
- Building Consultancy
- Expert Witness
Building Surveys for All Industry Sectors
In 30 years of commercial surveying, I’ve gained expertise in most industries, including:
- Commercial & Retail
- Transport & Infrastructure
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Scientific & Research
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Entertainment & Leisure
- Central Government
- Local Government
Discuss Your Project With an Expert Building Surveyor
To get valuable feedback on your property or building
construction, call me on 07967 254296. Or send me an email with brief details.
For commercial surveying advice or help
with a Party Wall or Residential survey in Maidstone, London or anywhere in the South East, don’t
hesitate. Get in touch TODAY.
Catch Up With @Kent_Surveyor On Twitter
If you want to find out what’s going on locally or in the world of construction, catch up with me on Twitter @kent_surveyor.
I tweet about local businesses and events around Maidstone, as well as in London and across Kent and Sussex.
I cover interesting bits and pieces relating to Building Surveyors, construction and architecture. Plus anything and everything about building work on homes
and property in the UK and beyond. You’d be surprised what comes up ...